""I just started reading this book and could not put it down.""
The Place Between our Fears is an inspiring true story of faith and community. It carries the reader on an unforgettable journey through the crowded streets of Congo to the snowy landscape of Canada and invites conversation on a wide-range of topics from war and refugee resettlement to female empowerment, community, and motherhood.
For book clubs and groups we offer
- Bulk discount: 20% off all paperback orders. Use coupon code: bookclub at checkout. Order here.
- Easy ordering: available in paperback, e-book and on Kindle unlimited
- Discussion questions: available at end of book and here
- Free Zoom meeting with the authors: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 488-0214 to schedule
- Real life photos: see photos that pair with the book here
What people are saying...
"I haven't been so moved by a book in years."
"I had to keep reading. The chapter endings had me quickly turning the page to find out what happened next."
"You will experience the streets of cities in Congo. You will experience the resilience of the human spirit..."
"A must-read for anyone who wants to have any semblance of an understanding about what the rest of the world looks like beyond our western borders."
see all our Amazon reviews